Our client is a leading global provider of premium branded products and solutions to the fast changing and growing “image capture and sharing” market. Customers include broadcasters, independent content creators, photographers and enterprises.
The organisation is designing, manufacturing and distributing high performance products and solutions including camera supports, camera mounted electronic accessories, robotic camera systems, prompters, LED lights, mobile power, monitors and bags.
— MISSION —
Plan, organise and direct overall sales program to achieve sales volume and profits consistent with company objectives.
— KEY RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Create and manage sales programs in line with the Budget
- Create and maintain strong working relationship with National Photo Specialty and CE/Mass Accounts.
- Create sales & market strategies
- Develop and execute both short & long range strategic plans and programs, to ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products
- Formulate and recommend plans, policies, goals and objectives for the organisation’s sales activities to expand market share in existing markets and capture new markets.
- Develop in collaboration with Executive Management, the broad policies for the development of new products/services to increased market share as identified by the Marketing Department.
- Plan and inform Key customers on corporate programs, products and services. As well collect through the Sales Team and share with the Executive team the customers’ attitudes and trends.
- Assure that market intelligence is received and submitted to the Marketing Department for analysis in a timely fashion to capitalise on current market conditions affecting the company product line.
- Coordinate the appraisal and reporting of corporate sales plans and programs to the Executive Management.
- Oversee the Customer Service Department providing support and guidelines to how better serve our dealers and end-users.
— REQUIRED SKILLS —
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with 10+ years of experience in a Sales environment.
- Management experience required with Sales Teams that needed to be built from the ground up.
- Direct Budget responsibility, plus intimate knowledge of National Accounts (people, systems, philosophies, etc.)
- Photo/Digital Imaging Industry Knowledge is a good-to-have. Fond of photography is a plus
- Consumer Products Sales & Marketing Experience
- Hands on approach; lead by example; builds positive working relationships, team player
- Communicates effectively
- Customer driven approach
- Initiates improvements; Takes ownership; Decision Maker
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness; Excellent in negotiating
- Time Management Skills & People Management Skills
- Adapts to change
- MS Computer Skills
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.