Reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager of our Italian premium client, the Regional Sales Manager is in charge of developing sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned areas.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products (From whole group)
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers (products training, portal, tools etc.)
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance
- Participating to international and local fairs (ex: Cologne, Milan, Manchester)
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Meets regional sales objectives
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers identifying new customer opportunities.
- Supports the maintenance and the re-fresh of the companies dedicated areas in the customers’ showrooms.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Experience in sales of furniture or durable goods for at least 5 years, prior experience as Regional Sales Manager is preferred
- Experience in building long-terms business relationships
- Ability to identify new prospects and opportunities in order to secure significant new business
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and organised, pro-active and hungry to win business
- Passionate about furniture and design
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure, priorities and complete tasks
- Professional use of all sales tools (Windows Office, portals, etc).
- Happy to work sometimes from home (home office)
- Open for 70% travel around the UK
- Open for 4-6 invitations to Italy a year (headquarters)
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.