Our client is one of the most iconic fashion houses in France. They are currently looking for a Standardisation and Industrialisation Manager to be based within their Headquarters in Paris.
>> MISSION <<
Guarantee our client’s Quality standard by coordinating the standardisation and industrialisation activities of Ready-to-Wear.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Put in place procedures to contribute to the management of our client’s Ready-to-Wear technical standards.
- Coordinate the management of the technical documents concerning the construction, fit, measures, etc.
- Coordinate priorities with the manufacturing department.
- Coordinate the management of all stake-holders and conduction of standardisation fitting by respecting quality standards and general planning.
- Share quality alerts with Quality Control, Compliance and After Sales teams.
- Assistance to manufacturing technicians and external manufacturers.
- Manage and coordinate a team of 3.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.