Our client is a worldwide leading smart design furniture company with its Headquarters in Italy. With product ranges form chairs to lightning that cover the whole world of furniture, they are truly unique.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Sales Manager of the company, the Regional Sales Manager is in charge of developing sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned areas.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products (for all the brands)
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers (products training, portal, tools etc.)
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance
- Participating to international and local fairs (ex: Cologne, Milan, Manchester)
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Meets regional sales objectives determined and agreed with the UK & Ireland Sales Manager
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers identifying new customer opportunities.
- Supports the maintenance and the re-fresh of the organisation’s dedicated areas in the customers’ showrooms.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Experience in sales of furniture or durable goods for at least 5 years, prior experience as Regional Sales Manager is preferred
- Experience in building long-terms business relationships
- Ability to identify new prospects and opportunities in order to secure significant new business
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and organised, pro-active and hungry to win business
- Passionate about furniture and design
- Well organised with the ability to work under pressure, priorities and complete tasks
- Professional use of all sales tools (Windows Office, portals, etc).
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.