Our client is a large multinational with presence in over 60 countries and considered to be a leading global producer of engineered polymers used to enhance the performance of products that touch virtually every aspect of our lives.
The HR Director is responsible for providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the global corporate functional business plans and strategic direction of those functions, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organisational design, performance management, employee relations, and compensation. The HR Director, provides strategic leadership by articulating Human Resource needs and actionable plans to their designated business partners.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Provide appropriate support to leaders to ensure delivery of HR processes and policies.
- Provide support on organizational changes, restructuring and change management efforts.
- Ensure strategic work force planning and staffing objectives are met.
- Define, develop and execute effective HR business processes. Evaluate and implement best practices where applicable. Track key HR metrics to ensure results are meeting defined expectations.
- Provide general counsel and direction on the performance management process. Organize and ensure completion of the talent review process. Partner with managers to create effective employee development and succession plans.
- Work with the Compensation to develop and execute the company’s total rewards program.
- Work with Managers to ensure compensation system operates within defined parameters.
- Collaborate with functional HR Business Partners
- May be responsible for managing facilities and regional benefits
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws. Provide counsel to employees and managers where necessary in these areas
- HR budget and financial administration
This position reports directly to the CHRO but has a strong dotted line/working relationships with the Corporate Functional leaders.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive human resources experience. 5+ years of multi-national HR experience
- Demonstrated leadership in developing and executing strategic HR plans that align with business goals.
- Expert in partnering with managers to develop strategies, resolve organisational and employee issues.
- Thorough knowledge of talent and leadership management principles.
- Proven ability to attract and retain talent as well as build and motivate high performing teams. 3+ years of experience managing direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters or advanced degree is a plus.
- SPHR or other related certifications are preferred.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.