Our Client is a worldwide manufacturer of luxury goods who produces eyewear products including prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear under its own brands and for top / luxury fashion brands.
— MISSION —
They are currently looking for a Field Sales Area Manager. This person is expected to drive quality and quantities sales growth in the relevant area by managing and coaching the sales forces on a day to day basis. They should also achieve each territory’s sales potential and brand penetration within the assigned areas in coherence with the commercial development profitability and sustainable growth targets.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Analysing and identifying local trends and customers needs.
- Collecting and evaluating inputs from the field
- Identifying opportunities to drive commercial potential development in terms of sales market shares and doors penetration
- Assigns sales targets to the sales forces in order to maximise the performance and coaches them on how to achieve this growth, according to the approved plan.
- Monitors the related KPI’s progression, sets up mitigation actions and reviews contingency plans, according to the indications provided by Sales leaders, Sales Planning and Operations and Brand Commercial Strategy Teams in order to meet the targets assigned.
- Ensures and monitors the execution of approved go to market strategies across the assigned areas planning and combining products, tools and services in order to deliver customised offers across the markets for each consumer segments, aimed at ensuring the achievement of profitable and sustainable growth and targets.
- Drives the selling process across the territory, deals with the accounts and addresses the sales forces in order to facilitate the decision making process on critical aspects, in coherence with the defined strategies and guidelines.
- Develops a high skilled sales teams through expert coaching on strategic selling contents, sales capabilities, best practices, tools and conceptual selling competencies in order to enable them to reach a successfully sell to their accounts.
- Tracks and monitors key performance indicators on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, evaluates the sales forces teams. Deploys corrective actions in order to ensure the sustainable and profitable growth, working closely with Sales Operations Team and other function involved in coherence with the defined strategies and guidelines.
- Work closely with Financial and Accounting teams at local levels, evaluate and monitor the commercials results and progression for assigned commercial area, assessing risks and issues, addressing mitigation actions and reviewing contingency plans and solutions as needed, in order to meet the targets assigned.
- Promotes the knowledge sharing across Global Commercial Departments in order to foster the circulation of information, the team effectiveness level and the awareness of people involved in the process managed towards the strategic company vision.
- Ensures the effective talent management of assigned personnel in terms of training and career development.
— MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES —
- A good understanding of the eyewear / fashion / luxury /cosmetics sector(s)
- Strong skills in markets management
- Knowledge of commercial needs per channel/market/geographic area
- Knowledge of marketing and communication techniques
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and targeting
- Good background in conceptual selling
- Knowledge of consumer and shopper marketing management
- Previous experience in project management: techniques, methodologies, tools knowledge
- Strong sales / commercial acumen
- Budget management and cost control knowledge
- Negotiation and contracting
- People Management Knowledge (Coaching, feedback, team management etc.)
- Fluent English
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.