Our client is one of the most iconic Italian white goods manufacturer in Europe.
The branch manager is in charge of and responsible for the financial and operating results of the Branch. Actions and strategies are to be developed and implemented to meet the planned objectives. The branch manager is also in charge of all the basic functions of the company with a direct reporting line.
- Takes on full P&L accountability of the branch
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters
- Develops a successful commercial- and network development strategy for Switzerland
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved
- Represents the company externally with government, industry councils, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners
- Develops and implements internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters
- Human resources management, supervision of other managers and general staff
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Operative experience
- Sound knowledge of the motorcycle market and knowledge of company history, culture, identity and goals
- Ability to work well with all levels of management in an international setting
- Capacity to adapt to different cultural mind set
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Leadership skills
- Team spirit
- Strategical thinking and acting
- “Hands on” mentality
- Languages: German, French and English are mandatory. Italian is an advantage
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.