Our client is an established company within the international Veterinary market, with a track record of delivering a market leading Pet Preventative Health Plan, which delivers value to practices, clients and their pets. In order to launch the “Plan de santé pour vos animaux ” to the French Veterinary Market, they need to recruit a Trainer to work with the Practice Support Manager and Head of PCP Europe.
— MISSION —
The purpose of the Trainer role is to implement the “Plan de santé pour vos animaux” successfully in the French Veterinary Market. This requires the right attitude and training approach towards veterinary staff. You will be joining a great company at an interesting time of rapid growth, which means for the right candidate, there could be opportunities to progress into a more senior position as we expand our service across France.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
* Working with veterinary practices across the country
* Present different plans and design bespoke prevention / health care plans
* Implementation of the service designed to increase revenue, compliance and customer loyalty
* Train veterinary staff on the services and provide POS material
* Show the veterinary practices how to administrate the plans to their systems
* Involved in price negotiations
* Work with practices post launch to identify and resolve any issues, which may be impacting on the performance of the plan.
— REQUIREMENTS —
* An excellent track record in coaching, training and the ability to display a “how to” approach.
* Experience of applying training in a Business to Consumer environment.
* Project Management experience
* A passion for outstanding customer sales and service that enhances our company’s very high reputation within our industry
* Must be willing to travel with frequent time away from home during the week
* A training qualification is desirable, but not essential