Our client is an extraordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. It is a truly international organisation, a tribe where extraordinary people work together to enable business success and to realise their full potential, passion and competencies.
- Manage the visual execution and communication of our client stand-alone monobrand stores to guarantee consistency in line with the brands expectation, focusing mainly on US and Asia areas.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of all visual merchandising activities, ensuring execution of HQ guidelines are correctly translated in each market and store cluster.
- Develop the global visual calendar that covers windows, VM launches and special projects, setting and communicating scope of work on a weekly basis to local teams to identify priorities in their area of responsibility.
- Train and develop local VM, Trade & Retail and Operations teams, in order to deliver new store openings and maintain store presentation.
- Keep up to date with competitors’ best practice and visual innovations, partnering with the HQ Guideline developers and improving our client’s visual merchandising direction & visual standards.
- Support in HQ window testing in order to enhance the installation process at local level.
- Develop VM solutions and graphic tools in order to maximise visual impact and sales performance of new lines and grow the business of specific product categories.
— MAIN INTERFACES–
You will report directly to the Visual Merchandising coordinator and work closely with:
- HQ & Regional Marketing teams;
- Regional VM and Operational teams;
- HQ Buying, Merchandising, Retail and Interior Design teams.
- A minimum of 3/5-year experience in Retail management with an emphasis on Visual Merchandising. Attendance of specific courses in the field of Visual Merchandising would be appreciated.
- Strong visual merchandising skills with a keen eye for detail; understanding the importance of visual execution and standards.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Proven project management on multiple priorities.
- Great passion for the fashion world, awareness of the market and trends with the ability to generate new ideas.
- Determination to achieve the objectives, flexibility, enthusiasm, initiative, ability to propose ideas, problem solving and teamwork.
- Good computer skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Good knowledge of Italian language is preferred.
- This position is based in Breganze (VI), but the role requires extensive travel in the US, Asia and WW.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.