Our client is a global leader in the integration of IT and network technologies. They have devoted more than 100 years of technological innovation to providing their customers with solutions of genuine value through innovative technologies for everyday use.
We are looking for a Network Operation Lead Engineer to join their team in Algeria.
Network Operation Lead Engineer will perform operational activities with regards to the IP/MPLS network and ensure the network stability and availability follow daily tasks of IP/MPLS operations.
- Perform Commissioning/Integration of Juniper IP/MPLS Network elements
- Provide technical support and maintenance services for Juniper IP/MPLS Products * Supervise IP/MPLS services’ implementation covering the installations, testing & handover
- Supervise the Acceptance Testing of the Juniper platform in collaboration with the deployment teams
- Perform the migration of Existing IP/MPLS to Juniper products
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring
- Health check inspection , analysis and rectifications- Network Audit
- Develop operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication/IT engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in vendor or telco firm
- More than 3 years working experience on IP projects delivery
- Juniper MX, ACX, SRX design and migration experience
- JNCIS-SP, JNCIP-SP, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC certification is must
- Commissioning and Troubleshooting experience of MX Series (104, 480,960) , ACX 2200, SRX
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, BGP MPLS VPN, MPLS TE, MPLS TE FRR, MPLS, VPLS, VLL, QoS, HQoS, BFD, GR, VRRP, HSRP, STP, MSTP, VLANs, ACL, SNMP, IPSEC, DNS, DHCP, NAT Security
- Strong theoretical knowledge of Telco services and traffic behaviour for 2G/3G and 4G
- Have IP-core or IP-ran network technical experience. Experience with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantage
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.