Our client is an SME European management consultancy with representation all around the globe. They specialise in delivering transformation projects in the financial services, manufacturing, and services sectors.
As part of their ambitious business expansion plans, the Company is now looking to land and expand in the UK and therefore seek a UK Manager.
— MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES —
* Managing and executing complex, high profile engagements;
* Sourcing and developing long lasting client relationships in line with the Company’s global objectives;
* Ensuring the profitable managed development of the London office;
* Hiring and managing the UK team when opportune
— REQUIREMENTS —
* Highest standard in the quality of the delivery;
* Experience developing long and lasting relationships with clients;
* 8+ years experience in consulting and/or project/programme management;
* Deep understanding of at least one of the core business sectors (financial services, services, and manufacturing);
* Excellent knowledge of transformation consulting services;
* Proven track record of business process analysis, regulatory compliance, post-merger integration, and change management projects;
* Project management skills in complex environments;
* Outstanding interpersonal skills;
* Strong analytical and reporting skills;
* A highly entrepreneurial spirit;
* Fluent English is required. Any other foreign language is a plus.
It is a very exciting time to join this in a period of significant growth. This position will suit a young manager & hunter who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge whilst backed by a solid international organisation with an enviable track record and loyal client portfolio.