This is a rare opportunity for a manufacturing expert to lead the main production facility of one of the leading producers of luxury accessories in the world.
— MISSION —
This is a role with a core mandate to change. The plant currently functions extremely well with a loyal and capable management team. All members of that team together with global HQ management agree that there is now a need to inject a culture of continuous improvement incorporating current best practice to make this into a world-beating facility.
— RESPONSIBLITIES —
- To ensure global product supply targets are hit, by developing, implementing and managing relevant production facility programs and operational projects in line with guidelines provided by the global product supply manager.
- To drive and oversee all plant developments by implementing improvements in all areas: industrial, economic, quality and strategic, etc.
- The Plant Director will also manage the relevant capacity plan, inventory, delivery performance, service level, quality compliance, in accordance with the assigned human and economic resources, while collaborating with all the other departments: Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and any other teams involved in the processes managed.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Strong background in supply chain KPI’s, processes and tools (including demand planning, supply network planning, manufacturing, quality assurance, distribution and logistics, sales order fulfilment).
- Impeccable track record within various production system models.
- Business process reengineering in your DNA.
- In depth understanding of product technical features and qualitative standards.
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques and technologies.
- Knowledge of H&S laws and regulations.
- Strong background and understanding of commercial needs based on channel / market / geographic region.
- Good knowledge of best practice in Quality (including ISO, Kaizen, Lean or 6 Sigma).
- Program management techniques and handling skills.
- Budget and cost control track record.
- People management background (Coaching, feedback, team management etc.).
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.