Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company, specialised in the development of innovative therapeutic solutions for rare and orphan diseases. Following their international expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Market Access Manager.
>> MISSION <<
To build sales and take-up of assigned products by promoting their technical specifications using methods and materials provided by the Company within corporate guidelines and ethical/ regulatory norms.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Agree sales priorities with the Line Manager for the relevant region from a quantitative and qualitative perspective
- Ensure timely analysis of market data in the relevant area and of results of his/her activities, in order to keep the line Manager constantly abreast of the initiatives that are in progress and to identify appropriate actions to ensure assigned objectives are met
- Provide effective oversight of the assigned area through timely planning of monthly and weekly visits, in a way that is consistent with company strategy and in compliance with ethical and professional codes
- Ensure there is a suitable level of medical-scientific communication, providing a message that is appropriate for the person to whom the message is directed, in order to communicate characteristics and therapeutic advantages of products, and to foster knowledge about them and promote their correct use
- Guarantee the management and maintenance of relationships with local opinion leaders by involving them in various initiatives/projects, including if necessary with the support of the relevant Manager and the Access and Marketing departments
- Identify, propose and if relevant, organise relevant scientific initiatives aimed at providing correct information about the product
- Ensure there is a constant flow of information to the company, through provision of reports detailing the activities undertaken
- Interact proactively with the Drug Safety Unit in its signalling activities when adverse reactions are suspected
- Interact with hospital pharmacists and administrators in order to anticipate their documentary requirements in regarding financial and clinical value of the biotech products so as to foster rapid local access to them.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Relevant Science/ medical degree
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a specialist field
- Experience in the ophthalmology environment and knowledge of ophthalmology KOLs would be a plus
- Relevant local client and opinion leader contact base
- Some knowledge of market access and pharmacovigilance
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.