Our client, operating in the telecommunications field, is looking for a Transition Manager in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Manages the whole process of transferring services and staff from a client location to an offshore location or from one service provider to another, ensuring agreed success factors are maintained throughout. Prepares the budget, project plans and reporting to the customer and internal management. Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service on daily basis.
- Controls / monitors the budget (P&L) or cost, work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
- Controls a project, service or functional area so that it realises planned budget or revenue within costs and meets or exceeds agreed project or service level objectives by the target date
- Develops fact-based analysis that takes into account engagement objectives, that drives delivery / project teams towards achieving client’s acceptance of deliverables
- Forms arguments using facts and data, identifies stakeholders and gains their support, builds consensus and commitment by listening and responding to other’s views, presents ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in for executive level audience
- Makes logical and timely decisions, reaches appropriate conclusions and takes sensible actions based on analysis and past experience
- Plans activities, defines project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
- Communicates clearly, ensuring forecast costs are understood at start of project and transition budgets agreed with account team
- Invest time in building relationships with clients. Conveys relevant information to an executive-level audience, ensuring client (internal management or customer) is aware of assignment progress/service status. Builds credibility and fosters business-partnering relationships
- Demonstrating confidence and business maturity discusses with executives assessed strategic business issues, their implications and potential solutions. Displays calm behaviour and stability during crises situations
- Takes appropriate action before being asked, anticipate needs and identifies opportunities to deliver or add value beyond expectations.
- Provides effective guidance into Contract/SLA to ensure agreements with clients protect CG’s interests
- Manages Contracts with CG’s Suppliers and seeks to gain maximum commercial benefit for CG
- Taking sensible risk works as part of a team or leads a team to negotiate new deals, scope extensions or ad-hoc services. Anticipate consequences adjusting actions and proposes strategies to resolve complex issues
- Exhibits competence and professionalism in all professional interactions. Adapts to working in unstructured environment with moving targets and ambiguous priorities
When in charge of transition team members:
- Provides guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
- Takes responsibility for relevant people processes such us career development and performance management
- Provides feedback that is constructive, timely, meaningful, fact based and specific, communicating both strengths and areas for improvement
- Responsible for managing staff issues (timesheets, recruitment, managing overtime, holidays, appraisals, promotions, sickness, training, etc.)
- Contributes to a positive and supportive team culture on a project. Helps the team to improve efficiency.
- Internal – reports to Transition Director. Possibly leads transition team
- External – have direct relationship with client (internal management and customer) face to face, through e-mail, fax or phone
- Degree in accounting / finance required
- Relevant work experience specifically in HR Business Process Outsourcing
- Excellent Project Management and People Management skills
- High level skills in: customer service, communication, building relations, analytics, organisation, decision making and judgment
- Advanced knowledge of functional systems processes and procedures related various processes within BPO
- Fluent knowledge of English language both written and spoken (Vietnamese language would be an asset)
- Advanced PC skills (especially MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritised work and work effectively under the time pressure and with deadlines.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.