Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of home appliances and at the forefront of smart air conditioners. Their heating systems business is now skyrocketing in Europe and they are looking for an experienced sales engineer to promote their heating products in Spain.
— MISSION —
The position of Sales Engineer is to create a strong network with Architects and Structural Engineers to develop the brand awareness and reputation. You will be responsible for delivering this surge in sales and exceeding the company budgets and goals, as well as developing the sales and rapport with their distributors in Spain.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Develop an extensive project pipeline of heating pump / boiler projects to guarantee future revenue stream.
- Visit and promote the client heating systems products to engineering and design offices.
- Visit and promote the client heating systems products to distributors and also their customers if needed or asked. This could also extend (and not be restricted to) the sourcing and support of End User key account activity.
- Product selection with the aid of dedicated design software.
- Prepare quotations and report progress for specific projects and Spanish customers.
— MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING NEEDS —
- Co-ordinate with technical support & marketing teams to produce training & sales tools specific to your customer’s needs.
- Presenting project & business opportunity reports and action plans to management on a regular basis.
- Set and manage events and marketing activities along with the European Sales Director.
- Support the local sales channel to achieve their growth plans.
- Attend product training and regular meetings for personal development.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Minimum of three years working experience in the specification marketplace
- Minimum of three years’ experience in the heating systems sales in a similar role that includes several aspects of the job requirements.
- Extensive experience of Power point and making Group presentations as well as excel knowledge for budget planning.
- Familiarity with the design of heat pumps or boilers (or both).
- A full Driving license.
- Good command of English and fluent Spanish.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus and the ability to meet high expectation levels.
— DESIRED —
- Mechanical Engineering or similar degree would be a benefit.
- Familiarity of CRM system usage.
- Familiarity of use of design software a benefit as well as being able to read and understand a CAD working drawing.
This role might be home based depending upon the location of the successful candidate.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.