Our Italian client takes pride in fostering a work environment that is based on respect, honesty
and enthusiasm. A Company that exceeds expectations in every step, from showroom
presentation, through the phases of the “selling ceremony”, until the delivery of the product to
customers, with a dedicated follow-up. A Company that offers opportunities to succeed, to learn
and to grow.
Our experienced Store Manager is a trained retail professional, with a design background, who is passionate about luxury home furnishings and skilled to create durable relationship with customers. A Brand Ambassador, who strongly believes in the Brand and its Values. The Store Manager is responsible for the entire management of the Store: Store Staff , Retail Operations (including StoreMaintenance), Customer Care, CRM.
The Store Manager’s objectives are measured by the achievement of dedicated KPIs, with the constant aim to maximise sales while providing to the store customers an excellent shopping experience. Increase customers’ loyalty.
You will report directly to the Sales Management.
Sales Budget and Store P&L:
- Achieve and exceed Store sales goals
- Store Sales Performance Analysis. Define specific Action Plans to achieve
- Define sales staff sales budget, KPI targets and qualitative objectives. Lead individual and
- Store cost management and monitoring
- Transfer Company values
- Follow Company managerial style
- Analyse sales store staff results , assign sales objectives (daily,
weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Strong focus on store KPI’s improvement and business growth
- Guide and manage sales staff through continuous coaching activities using feedbacks
- Organise staff one-to-one meetings sharing feedbacks and dedicated
individual action plans (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Agree sales results and action plans with District Manager/Country Manager
- Responsible for store recruitment
- Guide the induction plan for new hiring
- Guarantee within the store the implementation of all sales tools and
guidelines concerning Selling Ceremonies, In-store communication, Visual
Merchandising, use of Customer Cards
- Visit , analyse and be informed on competitors
- Manage after sales matters and customers claims
- Increase CRM store customer list
- Propose/Adopt the store events calendar defined and approved by Country
Manager/HQ Marketing Team
- Support the organisation of marketing events/activities
- Prepare feedback reports
- Guarantee KPIs monitoring and manage CRM activities as defined by
- Economic, business and administration degree or interior design/architecture education.
- A minimum of 2 years of past store management experience. Previous retails sales
- Confident in working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales
- Experience with a POS system and proficient with MS Office software.
- Outstanding Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership in sales store staff management.
- Great standing and communication skills.
- Team spirit and team builder.
- Team coaching skills in terms of listening, getting feedbacks,
motivating, and improve the qualitative competencies of his staff.
- Business and customer Oriented.
- Analyse and monitor sales results and costs.
- Entrepreneurial approach and attitude.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.