Our client is a well-known high-end Italian furniture designer and manufacturer with a strong international presence.
Our experienced Sales Consultant is a trained retail professional, with a design background, who is passionate about luxury home furnishings and a strong customer oriented attitude. The Sales Consultant’s objective is to generate sales, using all possible leverages, while transmitting his/her passion for design, luxury, harmony, and product knowledge. The aim is to guarantee an excellent and impeccable winning customer shopping experience. The Sales Consultant’s performance is measured by the store sales growth and other KPIs.
- Expand the customer’s connection of out client, communicating Brand Values, heritage, product features and benefits
- Suggest new business opportunities in order to increase the store turnover
- Use company tools in order to introduce and explain products’ features and benefits
- Help customers in a polite and professional way, becoming their point of reference
- Cross Selling: Suggest additional items based on assessing customer needs
- Close the sale, filling in the quotation and manage its following up
- Enter customer orders according to company policy and procedures
- Product knowledge: develop and maintain the organisation’s product knowledge
- Strong ability in Story Telling and Product Telling
- Collecting Visitor’s data (prospects and customers) as defined in the Selling Ceremony in order to increase Customer analytics and support CRM/retargeting strategies
- Manage customers’ eventual after sales matters
- Identify customer needs, manage objections, problem solving.
- Visit and analyse Competitors
- Guarantee the store brand image following visual merchandising standards.
- Preferably Interior Design/Architecture Education;
- Previous experience (min 3-5 years) as Sales Consultant in Furnishing Companies or in Luxury and Fashion Brands;
- A general good standing
- Experience with a POS system and proficient with MS Office software and web navigation
- Capacity to use Interior Designing Tools such as 4D Cinema – Auto CAD – YDBN Pro, D –Sales ;
- Outstanding negotiating and communication skills;
- Ability to conduct the Selling Ceremony while keeping a strong focus on increasing the conversion rate, with the objective to transform visitors into buying clients.
- Team work spirit
- Business Oriented;
- Entrepreneurial approach.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.