Our client is one of the most iconic fashion houses in Europe.
Within the Direction of Operations, the Distribution Planner is responsible for securing the best allocation and replenishment of the existing inventory on-hand to match the Markets/Stores demand.
The Distribution Planner is constantly in contact with the Retail and logistics/warehouse network, with product category managers and vendors so as to improve replenishment processes and supply chain efficiency.
- Define the best Lead-times, Frequencies and flows of shipments to maximise Stock service level towards Markets and Stores
- Interacts with third-party logistics actors to secure tight replenishment schedules
- Oversees Target Stock Level setup and update
- Manage Warehouse inventories to optimise allocation based on real time status of the demand across the global network
- Propose Inventory policies, lean/agility strategies, Stock right-balancing
- Monitor the daily distribution of permanent products
- Works with the Merchandise Planner to deliver and maintain the target Weeks/Months of coverage in the central warehouse and in the Markets.
- Secure sufficient inventory for store openings, promotion campaigns and eventual specific needs.
- Master’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent working experience
- Good knowledge of replenishment models and systems within the Fashion Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Mastering Service-level, TSL, Stock Coverage, Right-balancing and Fair-share concepts
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Fluent in French and English. Any other European language is a plus
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.