Our company is a leading player within the industrial ventilations sector with several years of experience in designing, adapting and producing a wide range of industrial, commercial and even residential fans. They partner with the customers, assessing their needs, projecting the best solution and implementing it.
This role is expected to provide leadership in order to position the company at the forefront of the market. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenues, profitability and growth as an organisation. Oversee company business operations to ensure process efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organisation.
- Oversee company operations to ensure efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the sales/commercial department.
- Plan and oversee the assigned budget.
- Ensure the defined distribution and positioning in the market.
- Participate in a concrete way to the definition of effective marketing policies and promotional initiatives aimed to the development of product strategies.
- Identify business opportunities and direct implementation activities.
- Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards in line with corporate strategy.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluate performance of human resources managed, for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Multi-year experience in commercial, strategic planning and execution within industrial ventilation services.
- Good technical understanding of ventilation solutions.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Skill in examining and changing organisations.
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
- Good knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with customers. Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.