Our client is a leading global IT/telco and electronic devices manufacturer and service provider, which has a long history of bringing together and integrating technology and expertise towards its vision of a fully ICT enabled society.
The Company maintains a strong network of subsidiary companies around the world, which includes activity in CIS region where the company sells directly but also manufactures and runs thriving R&D functions.
>> MISSION <<
The HR Manager will design, lead and deliver HR projects within the CIS region. Focus will include recruitment, internal communication, employee engagement, learning and development and change management.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
The HR project manager's responsibilities will vary over time and can be prioritise according to the candidate’s specific expertise. The list below provides an example of the activities in which the incumbent may be involved, either as a primary responsibility or in a support role:
- Support critical recruitment activities across the region
- Oversee external recruitment resources (Preferred Agencies), job boards, etc.
- Work with HRIS administrator to ensure HR intranet contents are up to date from both a regional and local basis
- Proactively contribute to continuous communication and knowledge sharing both within and outside the HR team
- Co-ordinate the communication and organise the annual meeting with European Forum representatives
- Design and implement programmes and actions to increase employee engagement
- Design, plan and implement Learning & Development activities, including managing the relationship with the vendors and organising the company’s Academy calendar for CIS
- Work with the business and the HR team to identify and deliver cost effective learning opportunities alternative to the traditional training courses, in order to create a work environment which encourage and sustain continuous learning
- Improve and implement the Talent Management Programme, from mapping all staff against Talent categories, to identifying and delivering initiatives appropriate to each category
- Work with the Head of HR CIS to support the business through HR change projects in line with the current vision and strategy
- Provide project support, and take the lead if necessary, to any CIS wide program as appropriate
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- At least 5 years commercial HR generalist experience within a complex multicultural environment
- Preferably worked in a HR PMO environment in either a project management or project coordinator role; some experience within Learning & Development or Recruitment is advantageous
- Educated to degree preferable, or relevant working experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- English mandatory, second European language preferable
- Strong MSOffice skills; working experience with HRIS systems advantageous
- Ability to deal with conflicting/changing priorities and work under time pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.