Our client is a rapidly growing company within the international Veterinary market, with a track record of delivering market leading pet care services, which delivers value to practices and pet owners. In order to expand their services to the German Veterinary Market, they need to recruit a trainer to act as a coach to veterinary clinics.
>> MISSION <<
Responsible for Effective launch of new plans, support, coaching and ongoing training for launched plans and growing direct debit numbers against an agreed target.
Practice Support Manager is responsible for all in-practice ongoing support, from pricing to end of contract, in order to maximise growth of direct debit income and achieve agreed targets with practices
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Price plans for each practice
- Assist with PMS integration
- Organise support materials
- Train all staff to be able to communicate plan benefits to clients
- Agree growth targets with practices, monitor and communicate ongoing results.
- Achieve growth targets (DDs) for existing practices
- Contact practices on a regular basis to see if support required
- Respond in a timely fashion to requests for support from practices
- Visit each practice at least once every 3 months
- Review plans and prices annually in practice
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Complete weekly activity report, on time, for Manager
- Complete all administration work and reports within set deadlines
- Update CRM with any activity and complete notes
- Report any launches or pricing meetings to Manager
- Record all forthcoming meetings in Outlook calendar
- Promote any additional services or products made available by PVA
- Plan for booked visits – including printing out results, performance against agreed target, projections for income – to take to meeting
>> MEASURES OF SUCCESS <<
- Achieve set growth targets set for existing practices (Direct Debits)
- Demonstrate all practices have been contacted for an annual review
- Launch new practices within agreed timescale (4 to 6 weeks from sale)
- Feedback from practices
- Administration tasks and reports completed and presented within deadlines set by manager
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.