Our client is top level FMCG packaging manufacturer implementing many innovative ideas. And they are currently looking for the Head of the Supply Chain department.
>> MISSION <<
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role provides leadership for all aspects of the supply chain process and related functions. Specifically overview planning, logistics, goods inward and transport.
The incumbent is a member of the company’s leadership team and will lead the S&O meeting creating the right bridge between the different departments and sharing planning priorities and solutions.
She/he is the point of reference for the Customers in term of delivery and transport targets.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Leading all resources contained within the supply chain areas, ensuring that Health and Safety, quality, cost and delivery requirements are met and maintained.
- Providing operational leadership to ensure maximum productivity, including improvements in stock accuracy and delivery of product on time in full.
- Establishing and maintaining exceptional housekeeping and discipline standards.
- Collaborating with other departments where co-ordination and business process development with other functional areas is required.
- Together with the HR Dept., recruiting, managing, developing, appraising and succession planning all personnel within the supply chain function, taking responsibility for their day to day HR issues.
- Ensuring that the company meets or exceeds its operational and financial targets. Working closely with the group supply chain.
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team and contributing to the wider commercial success of the business.
- Representing and supporting the Managing Director and making decisions relating to planning, logistics, stores, inventory accuracy, activities and issues.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant post graduate qualification is desirable.
- Hold a CIPS qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of using MRP and SAP.
- Min. 15 years of proven experience of leading teams within a fast-paced environment.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.