Our client is a multi-award winning, well funded tech start-up making a massive impact in the food retail consumer insights space. Based in Soho, they are growing rapidly and have recently launched their international expansion program.
As a result of their rapid growth, the company is now looking for a Relationship Manager.
The product manager will oversee the smooth on-boarding and management of major blue chip clients within a complex and high value tech solution environment.
- Working with clients to develop solutions for customer experience challenges
- Managing day to day client enquiries
- Identifying opportunities for new products and services
- Communicating client challenges to tech and commercial teams
- Working with the development team, data scientists and commercial team to take products from concept to delivery
- Deep understanding of grocery retail and insights, and experience of other industries useful
- Proven success developing tech and data products to improve customer experience in online and offline retail
- Familiarity turning insights into service design
- Dealing with tech, data and development teams to deliver products
- Delivering service in accordance with commercial strategy
- Ease and expertise in client facing communications in a commercial environment demonstrating a combination of commercial and strategic mindset
- Management of multiple clients in a fast moving and demanding business context.
- Comfortable working within an agile business environment
The position will be based in London but you will be required to travel internationally from time to time.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.