Our client is one of the world´s largest providers of motion subsystems for automotive and industrial applications.
- Enable and Support for achieving and exceeding the budget target on sales and profit of ETM and co-ordinate with regional teams for new business development.
- Initiate to develop existing and new business to achieve business development and growth and execute ETM Global business strategy.
- Work closely with regional sales, BDM and the application engineering team and support global business leader of ETM.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Initiate and support business growth objectives, implement and execute strategic programs and actions including product roadmaps, product quality improvement, and resources planning for market penetration and segmentation
- Support VP on ETM P&L achievement and delivering gross margin and net contribution profitability in Business Unit
Work closely with “Operations” to ensure a smooth running of the operations and on time delivery in good quality of the final products to the customers.
- Take a direct interest in – also key – customer accounts to validate accuracy of review and revise product management, product marketing and business development strategies as appropriate
- Enable short-term top line growth through new product launches and maintenance of existing business.
- Present product roadmap at annual strategic planning review to obtain EC consent
- Monitor BOM ratio, VP and operating profit with 'right pricing tool'
- Monitor and advise on consistent pricing decisions around the world
- Assist in negotiation of support services from internal service provider organisations including Admin, Corporate
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technology and Corporate Quality
- Key staff hiring / termination
- Manage and understand customers' contracts and agreements that will impact business decisions, and impact business profit contribution
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business, MBA would be a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high volume manufacturing environment, with minimum 5 years of solid Business
- Development experience in Automotive Powertrain Industry
- Strong business exposure to Automotive industry preferable (either customer or supplier)
- Global and hands-on practical management skills in MNC, understanding of business accountability, with multiple product budget preparation exposure
- High business acumen to enable cost control, pricing, business development and new product development initiative
- Change leadership and achievement orientation, assertive and result-oriented, crisis and conflict management skills
- Proficient in English language, and excellent communication skill, strong interpersonal skills and high integrity
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.