Our Client, a worldwide manufacturer of luxury/high-end products, looking for a Commercial Director for the APAC region, a high impact individual who will build on a new success story and take the company to the next level.
>> MISSION <<
To develop the company’s business in APAC area and drive growth in the years to come. To deliver financial results (sales, profit and cash flow), improve customer satisfaction and gain market share by implementing commercial plans and in line with strategic guidelines defined by the HQ.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Organise and manage sales activities of the company by making use of all of the suitable means and deeds to the best achievement of the targets as defined in the annual budget and also in accordance with the trade policy guidelines;
- Achieve, within the strategies defined in agreement with the Country Managers, the sales, profit and cash flow objectives for assigned markets, areas of competence and all product lines;
- Provide indications concerning the sales annual budget, trade activities annual plan and the three-year plan for the market development;
- Perform company trade policies, sales prices, discounts, bonuses, credit plans, client selection, etc;
- Direct and coordinate the sales force to achieve sales target, in line with the market development plan, monitor sales force performance and evaluate possible developments within various markets;
- Implement in the Optical Channel, in the relevant market area, promotional and trade marketing activities;
- Promote the brand in accordance with positioning defined by Corporate guidelines;
- Guarantee customer satisfaction though excellent service;
- Define on a monthly basis the rolling forecast for brands and product lines and pass them to the Group Planning Department;
- Indicate sales potential for new models and rolling articles;
- Collect and analyse, information about market performance, new tendencies and needs, competitor activities, to guarantee that sales strategies are updated, identifying and carrying out the most appropriate corrective actions;
- Organise and manage the operating activities, the sales force of the Company, also establishing controls to measure sales force performance at all level;
- Manage the credits, in accordance with the policy guidelines as defined by the Group Chief Financial Officer;
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- At least 6 years of previous experience as sales director or as commercial director of a commercial branch of a multinational company
- Active in a highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented market.
- Being familiar with high end consumer goods markets remains a strong preference. The ideal career path would be a background in field sales / key accounting, followed by a marketing experience, culminating in a role with commercial responsibility.
- It is required to possess a structured approach to business and sales, a methodology gained through experience in excellent environments.
- University graduate, possibly with an MBA
- Proven track record of business development / results within a consumer – focused environment
- Preferably with experience in the sporting goods, cosmetics sector, fashion accessories, high-end FMCG
- Broad experience with management of retailers and key accounts
- Full responsibility on Sales, Trading Margin and credit collection related cash flow, according to business plans
- Ability to think and act strategically and see strategy through to execution
- Ability to develop commercial organisations according to business targets and market trends
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- People developer who sets objectives and lead individual and team performance
- Dynamic professional with passion for product, design and high-end fashion accessories
- Solid business thinker and doer, result driven
- Mature personality, intellectual honesty, mental flexibility, self motivation, positive attitude
- Potential to further grow internationally within the group
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.