Our client is a world leader in retail facilities consulting, design and construction.
>> MISSION <<
The company is currently seeking an experienced CFO to oversee the organisation’s UK financial function.
The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to corporate investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all related departments of the organisation will be under their command besides supporting the CEO at a time of significant structural change.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management through analysis of the organisation’s liabilities and investments
- Prepare investment/ divestment strategies considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organisation’s capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (control, treasury etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships from a financial perspective
- Oversee consolidation activity within a sophisticated and complex context
- Oversee preparation of monthly reports and provide high level, timely analysis
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Proven successful track record as a CFO, FD or equivalent, preferably within a multinational context with remote HQ
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Agile with the ability to move swiftly within a rapidly evolving business
- A combination of manufacturing and service industries would be preferred together in-depth cost accounting background
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind backed up with strong commercial flair
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and accomplished finance professional to join a dynamic and innovative player within a fast moving sector.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.