Our client is a leading liquor & spirits brand headquartered in Italy. The company’s strategy is to expand on foreign markets and we are currently looking for a highly specialised Regional Manager in charge of the African continent.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Pursue volume, turnover and profit margin results on the markets assigned to him, which the he shall help to plan.
- Cooperate with the Regional Director in charge of EEMEA Markets and the International Sales Director in drawing up the action plan indicating the targets (volumes, revenues and contribution margin) for the area assigned to him (and/or the markets it comprises) and the corresponding business policies, which shall be consistent with the pursuance of the planned results.
- During the planning process, monitor the efficiency and implementation of the promotional activities included in the approved plan, and submit evaluation reports on the progress of the activities.
- Propose actions and initiatives, to be agreed with the Regional Director in charge of EEMEA Markets and the Int. Sales Director, designed to modify any unfavourable departures from the plan, in order to improve the efficiency and efficacy of management in the area assigned to him.
- Implement business actions and policies to ensure that the company has the tools required to monitor the Market and the Partner (pricing structure, geographical and channel coverage, organisation of sales network, and stock rotation), and at the same time record the basic external data required to create the marketing information system, in accordance with the methods and timing specified in the current procedures.
- Systematically contact key customers in the area to establish their needs and investigate the market situation and the expected service level. Constantly reinforce the Company’s image among the Partner’s staff, ensure that relations with them are based on a philosophy of partnership and assistance, and manage personal relationships and corporate communications aimed at them. As regards this aspect, the Area Manager shall produce at least monthly reports on the trend of the markets in the area assigned to him, and in any event report on the results of visits to importers/distributors and/or joint activities with their sales structures, in a format devised by our client.
- Take an active part in the launch of new products and their introduction onto the market; ensure that the Partner (sole rights to the distribution of new products) receives the management guidelines and the operational support required to attain the targets set.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.