Our Client is a worldwide leader, manufacturer of sportswear products with a strong presence within the US. They are currently looking for an HR Manager for their plant in Utah.
Reporting to the Plant Director, the HR Manager (Plant) acts as the HR point of contact for the plant line managers and employees, managing all the activities related to hard and soft practices and policies. You will plan, develop, and direct the various human resources and employee relations programs and initiatives within the plant, to ensure that corporate, and local human resources strategies and priorities are met.
S/he will be responsible for:
* Supporting and managing Industrial Relations in compliance with the company policies.
* Relations with union representatives and facilitating the proactive resolution of issues.
* Imbuing plant workforce in values and culture of the company.
* Recruiting and Talent Acquisition.
* Supporting the learning process and induction activities.
* Analysing staff and organisational needs.
* Supporting payroll in the management of overall issues related to policies and administrative activities.
* Managing Compensation & Benefits Programs in line with the company strategy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
* Bachelor’s degree.
* At least 3/5 years of experience as HR Business Partner in an international industrial organization.
* Good knowledge of HRM best practices.
* Business acumen.
* Proactive, passionate, organized and precise person, able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
* Strong communicator, ability to listen.
* Lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for an HR professional to join a vibrant multinational with ambitious growth plans and to make a real and direct impact on that journey.