Our client is a global leader in the integration of IT and network technologies, with a strong focus o facial recognition. They have customers in over 30 countries worldwide and operate in more than 140 countries.
Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer from an engineering background within the IT integration and networking market space to join their team in Madrid.
Responsible for the pre-sales and post-sales of their main facial recognition product within EMEA.
- Work closely with the local team, partners and end-users to identify and qualify sales leads from a technical perspective, developing and executing a strategy to deploy the main facial recognition product within the region
- Define a technical solution for a customer, including system specification, architecture, network design software licensing, supporting services and pricing
- Carry out deployment of pilots through to full scale deployment, including deployment and configuration of servers, networking, cameras, software, security, etc.
- Technical Project Management (high level designs, low level designs, technical designs, test documents and as built documents
- Advise and assist system integration partners with using our product’s integral web service APIs to integrate with other systems and applications
- Influence and respond to procurements including RFI and RFP
- Attend trade shows in both a technical and commercial capacity to demonstrate the product to the wider market
- Carry out first and second line support for solution deployments
- Complete end user and administrator training
- 5 years’ experience working with technology vendors and systems integrators
- Detailed understanding of IT systems infrastructure, design and deployment, including TCP/IP networking, Windows 2012 / 16, Linux, MS SQL, Cassandra / No-SQL, RabbitMQ, Docker / Containers, Virtualization, etc
- Comprehensive understanding of software integration mechanisms including web based API’s (Web services, SOAP / XML, RESTful, etc.)
- Comfortable presenting to both senior/ board level management and end-users.
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Spanish
- Full passport and driver’s license
- Required to apply for multiple security clearances across EMEA
- Experience of video analytics and biometrics, specifically facial recognition, is advantageous