Our Client based in Padova, Italy, is a global leading manufacturer of luxury accessories grouping together some of the worlds premier fashion brands.
The IT Analyst CO (Controlling) will join the IT team in a motivating, modern and international work environment, in order to provide the best IT solutions. In addition, this role will be involved in establishing a strong liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects. The scope of the role is extremely international.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in every step of the project assigned (analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance);
- Support in order to track the activities;
- Look after the AMS (application maintenance services): assist and coordinate whom are involved in the AMS activities.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Management Engineering;
- Business Degree or Industrial / Management Engineering
- Experience in IT projects in a consulting firm
- Knowledge of the Industrial and Commercial Controlling, Product Costing, Profitability analysis
- Experience with SAP CO (CCA, PC, PA,…) on ECC6 or S/4HANA systems
- Knowledge of MM (Material Management) and SD (Sales and Distribution)
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and/or SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in similar role or in a consulting firm
- Plus: previous experience in fashion or consumer goods industry
- Advanced level of EnglishThis is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant leader in the fashion industry that will provide career growth opportunities to achievers with some of the best renowned brands in the world.