Our Client based in Padova, Italy, is a global leading manufacturer of luxury accessories grouping together some of the worlds premier fashion brands.
The IT Analyst FI (Finance) will join the IT team in a motivating, modern and international work environment, in order to provide the best IT solutions. In addition, this role will be involved in establishing a strong liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects. The scope of the role is extremely international.
- Be involved with Project Manager in the entire process (analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance);
- Support and Track the activities of the external suppliers;
- Look after the AMS (application maintenance services).
- University Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Management Engineering;
- IT experience in a consulting firm;
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role;
- ITIL Experience and/or certification, Agile Project Management experience or certification;
- Knowledge of the main business processes in terms of General Ledger Accounting, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Asset Accounting, Credit Management;
- Experience in SAP FI implementation (GL, AP, AR, AA…) on the ECC6 or S/4HANA Systems;
- Knowledge of MM (Material Management) and SD (Sales Distribution);
- Some knowledge of ABAP and/or SQL and debugging;
- Very good level of English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Project Management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant leader in the fashion industry that will provide career growth opportunities to achievers with some of the best renowned brands in the world.