Our Client based in Padova, Italy, is a global leading manufacturer of luxury accessories grouping together some of the worlds premier fashion brands.
The IT Analyst PP (manufacturing) will join the IT team in a motivating, modern and international work environment, in order to provide the best IT solutions. In addition, this role will be involved in establishing a strong liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects. The scope of the role is extremely international.
- Support the definition of the manufacturing IT requirements for the business;
- Support the SAP launch of manufacturing and production logistics processes;
- Support the implementation of business processes changes in production facilities;
- Support the company IT roll-out of the new eyewear production plant;
- Collaborate with all IT areas in order to integrate the manufacturing processes into the company IT landscape;
- Support smooth operations and business continuity for production plants;
- Support the post-go live phase for all manufacturing and production logistics processes;
- Support the Finance Area in the definition of product costing and all financial aspects related to manufacturing;
- Facilitate change in the areas of competence with focus on continuous improvement;
- Provide process and system advisory for the different business functions in the areas of competence;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services).
- University Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Management Engineering;
- At least 2 years of SAP experience;
- Some experience within a consulting firm is preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP PP;
- Experience with manufacturing processes in the products industry;
- Previous experience in the fashion industry;
- Advanced level of English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant leader in the fashion industry that will provide career growth opportunities to achievers with some of the best renowned brands in the world.