Our Client based in Padova, Italy, is a global leading manufacturer of luxury accessories grouping together some of the worlds premier fashion brands.
The IT Analyst SAP LE-WM (logistics outbound) will join the IT team in a motivating, modern and international work environment, in order to provide the best IT solutions. In addition, this role will be involved in establishing a strong liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects. The scope of the role is extremely international
- Analyse and understand the business requirements in order to support the Senior Project Manager;
- Monitor the activities related to the System Test and the User Acceptance Test (UAT);
- Act as first point of contact to deal with queries or issues regarding the Customer Service & Sales processes;
- Create, analyse, and validate functional specifications;
- Be involved in the main AMS activities;
- Support the team in order to achieve the business goals.–REQUIREMENTS–
- Knowledge of SAP Logistic, LE (Logistic Execution), WM (Warehouse Management) and OTC (Order to Cash);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- University Degree in Computer Science, Economics or Management Engineering;
- Some experience within a consulting firm is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- As is previous experience in the fashion or consumer goods industry
- Advanced level of EnglishThis is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant leader in the fashion industry that will provide career growth opportunities to achievers with some of the best renowned brands in the world.