Our Client based in Padova, Italy, is a global leading manufacturer of luxury accessories grouping together some of the worlds premier fashion brands.
The IT Analyst SD (Sales & Distribution) will join the IT team in a motivating, modern and international work environment, in order to provide the best IT solutions. In addition, this role will be involved in establishing a strong liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects. The scope of the role is extremely international.
- Analyse and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution Application (mainly based on SAP FMS);
- Act as first point of contact to deal with queries or issues regarding the Customer Service & Sales processes;
- Create, analyse, and validate functional specifications;
- Be facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Deliver elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Have Project Management responsibilities, such as timings and technical goals;
- Coordinate External Consultants;
- Create internal documentation to users;
- Oversee the AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to the IT Project Manager for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions.
- Business or Industrial/Management Engineering Degree;
- At least 2 years of experience with CRM application and other digital tools integrated with the SAP ERP system;
- Knowledge of SAP SD and MASTERDATA;
- Experience in projects related to PLM application and other integration with ERP system;
- Some experience in a consulting firm is preferred;
- As is previous experience in the fashion or consumer goods industry;
- Advanced level of English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant leader in the fashion industry that will provide career growth opportunities to achievers with some of the best renowned brands in the world.