Our client is a world leader in the consumer products sector. An iconic brand and with a reputation for design and production excellence, the firm has grown from a major domestic European player to a world number one over the past decade.
The HR Generalist is in charge of HR projects with focus on Talent and Organisational Development, as well as contributing to establish a positive working environment.
- Consulting on all themes related to Human Resources Management.
- Being in charge of recruitment activities, from application management to contract related tasks.
- Implementing, optimising and improving HR processes and tools.
- Involvement in Pay-roll activities.
- Supporting in HR administrative tasks
- Degree in HR related subjects or Business qualification and HR certificate.
- At least 3 years of experience in HR.
- Employment law knowledge.
- Experience in cooperating with the management team.
- German and English written and spoken fluency.
- Team work and people-oriented personality.
- Good communication skills.