Our client is a global leader in the integration of IT and network technologies. The company delivers tailored solutions in the key fields of computer, networking, and electronic devices. They have customers in over 30 countries worldwide and operate in more than 140 countries.
They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their new Finance Department in Algeria.
The Finance Manager will have a high level of autonomy and his/her insights will have a crucial impact in the financial success of the company.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the production of financial and management reports and appropriate business planning to guide senior executives in making sound business decisions that ensure the financial health of the company.
- Manage financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Manage budgets;
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports;
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients;
- Prepare local fiscal returns, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary;
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company;
- Provide insightful information to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making;
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (local accounting and management reporting)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Proficiency level of English
- Experience working with SAP
- Knowledge of the local tax regulation
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable capability of working autonomously