ExecutiveSurf is an international executive search firm that helps world-class multinational firms from different sectors to expand globally by connecting them with talent.
ExecutiveSurf has its research hub based in Central London and relies on an experienced and multicultural team.
This is an exciting time for our company as we are in full expansion mode. As a result we
need to reinforce our young and creative research team.
The Recruitment Consultant position covers a number of responsibilities linked to talent
research, contributing to the strengthening of the company’s business relationships and
leading to the continuous growth and development of the company.
* Manage the entire life-cycle of the recruitment projects on international markets –
EMEA, APAC & Americas
* Source and attract candidates using both traditional and non-traditional approaches
* Select candidates for mid and senior positions
* Facilitate negotiation of contract terms between client and candidate
* Follow-up the selection process until recruitment closure and beyond
We are not necessarily looking for someone with previous experience in recruitment. Your
attitude, social intelligence and willingness to learn are the most important aspects for us,
as we will provide you with all the training that you need.
You also need to be able to show us you can thrive in research – an area that requires
* Brilliant interpersonal skills, particularly over the phone
* Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
* Self-starter who thrives in a deadline driven environment
* Results-oriented, proactive and assertive
You can expect an exciting and varied position in a young, global and rapidly growing consulting firm, an attractive salary package and a fun and professional working environment with offices in North London (Islington).