Since 1989, our client has specialized in the production of electrical enclosures and blast chillers, becoming market leader in both fields and a benchmark for quality in all its products.
— MISSION —
In close collaboration with HQ in Italy, the Country Manager (CM) will be responsible for the company budget as well as for managing all operations in the assigned area.
The CM will identify and assess potential elements (customers, channels, zones, segments) in which penetration of the company’s products can be extended. S/he will have to ability to create effective and lasting relationships of collaboration in order to purse Company goals with third parties (sales networks, distributors, influencers, events, fairs, etc.).
The CM will agree on annual budgets and produce detailed annual business operating plans. S/he will benefit from after sales assistance.
— MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Be responsible for the turnover/volumes/goods categories generated;
- Be responsible for covering the territory and acquiring news POSs;
- Share information with HQ about weekly activities with customers through company CRM;
- Maintain and develop quality of service at all levels;
- Educate customers to use products from both a technical and from a highly strategic perspective;
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients;
- Maintain brand integrity by ensuring the product is distributed and presented according to the high corporate standards;
- Develop and manage a development plan in the assigned area to improve sales performance;
- Gather sales figures, analyzing sales effectiveness;
- Develop a specific business plan for each individual key account in order to create long-term relationships;
- Report competitor’s activities (prices/ visibilities/ events);
- Support Customer Services and technical support where necessary with dealing with client’s requests, queries, demands;
- Engage with client’s commercial returns requests, always in line with corporate policy and instructions.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Educated to a degree
- Brilliant networking skills
- Working proficiency in English
- 5 years experience in B2B sales
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer care
- Ability to monitor sales performance in an effective manner
- Leadership skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency
- A full clean driver’s license
- Preferable to have knowledge and experience in the food service equipment sector