Our client is a fast growing sport goods company, specialised in street smart cycling solutions.
— MISSION —
The Sales Manager in Germany is responsible for the entire commercial structure of the firm composed of three different business units. He/she will define digital marketing strategies, contribute to the business growth, assure the consistency and consolidation of the brand identity.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
* Analysing and identifying market trends and customers needs
* Ensuring and monitoring the execution of approved go-to-market strategies
* Tracking and monitoring key performance indicators and achieving organisational targets
* Preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Working closely with other departments to maximise sales opportunities.
— REQUIREMENTS —
* 5+ years experience in commercial roles
* Ability to work in the fast-paced and multitasking start-up environment.
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Fluent in English and German
* Strong track record in sales
* Preferably a person with a good knowledge / passion for the bike industry
This is an excellent opportunity for a result-oriented professional with a passion for digital marketing and sales, who is willing to face new challenges and being part of a fast growing company.