Our client is a worldwide leading smart design furniture company with its Headquarters in Italy. With product ranges from chairs to lighting that cover the whole world of furniture, they are truly unique and innovative.
— MISSION —
Reporting to the FSS Manager, the Sales Consultant is in charge of driving sales growth in the FSS in London. As first point of contact for the customers, it is important to show immaculate customer service.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
* Promoting and developing the sales of the company’s products in the Flagship Store in London
* Collecting customer feedback and market research
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors
* Meeting store sales objectives determined and agreed with the Store Manager
* Ensuring the store and yourself are always presented in a professional manner
— REQUIREMENTS —
* 2-3 years experience working in a busy and challenging sales environment, working towards targets
* Ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and organised
* Have the desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
* Passion for furniture/interior design
You will be joining a fun and vibrant team at the central London store. Furniture sales experience is not particularly significant, as long as you have a bubbly personality,like to engage with customers and represent the brand and its values at all times in the store.