Our client is one of the world´s largest providers of micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. For their office in Halver, they are looking to expand the team by hiring a Development Engineer.
* Designing switches, components and subsystems, by taking into account clients needs, as well as cost, time and quality objectives.
* Dealing with the whole product category in terms of carrying out assessments and implementing product changes.
* Developing and implementing the validation plan along with the R&D department.
* Cooperating with production team (at international level).
* Carrying out suitability tests.
* Developing specifications, client trials, as well as their liberalisation.
* Being the point of contact for technical and financial issues on the grounds of calculation and simulation (tolerance analysis, FEM) in order to guarantee functionality by taking into account product and production costs.
* Cooperating autonomously with suppliers to optimise products.
* BA or MAs or relevant diploma in Mechanical, Electronic and construction engineering or relevant degree.
* Extensive experience and good command of SD-CAD softwares (CATIA, Solid Works): production of 3D parts, components, as well as their design.
* Experience in designing products and components for serial products, especially plastic and metallic parts.
* Experience in process development (milestone-process, norms, QM System under ISO TS 16949).
* Fluent in English spoken and written.
* At ease in an international environment.
* Creative and disciplined at work.