Our client is the Italian Trade Promotion Agency (ITA), a governmental body that is also directly involved in highlighting investment opportunities to potential overseas investors willing to set up a new business in Italy.
ITA aims at promoting and facilitating international investment in Italy as well as coordinating initiatives to boost Italy’s attractiveness, and supporting already existing foreign direct investments in Italy.
Our client currently seeks a Foreign Direct Investment Lead Generation Professional Expert for the Hong Kong office.
LEAD GENERATION PROFESSIONAL EXPERT
The purpose of the role will be to support local direct investment in Italy, as well as to strengthen awareness of Italian business and regulatory environment.
The ideal candidate will have a background in finance as well as a deep understanding of global FDIs and of the Chinese/Hong Kong economic and industrial framework.
— Responsibilities —
- Manage the full cycle of the investment attraction: from potential lead screening, through initial qualification and connection. The Lead Generation Professional Expert manages the full spectrum of cultural and negotiating interface between the Italian and the local entrepreneurs, being involved in all steps, including management of successfully negotiated settlement/agreement;
- Oversee and document client activity;
- Working closely with ITA office in Hong Kong, ITA FDI Office in Rome headquarters, and also with local authorities and businesses in order to identify potential investment opportunities and investors in the following investment sectors: greenfield, brownfield/expansion in Italy of already existing investments, mergers & acquisitions;
- Communicate the mission and vision of the ITA Agency to local investors;
- Update ITA policies, procedures and programs, as necessary.
— Requirements —
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA or PHD in Finance, Economics;
- Permanent residency and right to work in Hong Kong;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role – in the private or public sector – with a strong network in different industries sectors;
- Deep knowledge of the industrial framework of local country, Italy is a plus;
- Outstanding communication skills, meticulous work ethic with attention to detail;
- Proficient in English, Italian would be a plus.