Our client is a world leader in the consumer products sector. An iconic brand with a reputation for design and production excellence, the firm has grown from a major domestic European player to a world number one over the past decade.
The PR Manager is responsible for the implementation of PR strategies of the group brands, in accordance with the Brand Managers and Marketing Director directives.
- Planning and implementation of activities related to press releases.
- Writing press releases.
- Development of presentations, speeches, interviews.
- First point of contact with other PR officers, Bloggers, associations.
- Cooperation with external agencies.
- Responsibility for a PR and Sponsoring budget.
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Communication, Journalism.
- At least 5 years of experience in press activities for agencies or within companies.
- Copywriting, ability to write texts, presentations.
- Fluent German and English in writing and speaking.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and photoshop programmes