Our client is a world leader in the consumer products sector. An iconic brand and with a reputation for design and production excellence, the firm has grown from a major domestic European player to a world number one over the past decade.
The Product Manager is responsible for analysing the voice of the consumer and converting it into relevant products for a specific category.
* Assisting the Marketing Manager to develop the overall strategy and ensure that the product portfolio is in line with the strategic plan.
* Analysing the market and understanding consumer needs.
* Reviewing new products to ensure that the plan is in line with market requirements.
* Delivering new product requirements with the New Product Development team
* Reviewing Sales performance and forecast.
* Communicating effectively the new developed products within the company to ensure they are lunched successfully
* Relevant degree or business qualification. Diploma in Marketing desirable.
* 3-5 years of Product Development and Marketing experience.
* English fluency, German and other languages are a plus.
* Understanding of consumer research methods,as well as engineering/technical issues.
* Working knowledge of business plans.
* Ability to work in team.