Our client is a renowned winery in Northern Italy producing DOCG and DOC wines for the highest market segment.
— MISSION —
The General Manager will be responsible for the progressive leadership and management of the business working within the strategic direction set by the Executive Board. Our client is looking for a leader with strong commercial acumen, a track record in business management, marketing/communications to grow and take the business forward to the next level.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- To develop and execute the strategic plan and ensure that it is aligned to the company goals and objectives
- To strive to achieve the company’s sales and gross margin targets, whilst continually improving profitability
- To provide leadership, management and supervision of all business functions
- To act as the ‘Brand Ambassador’, actively engage in business development and highlight new opportunities for business growth
— REQUIREMENTS —
- 10+ years experience in the wine sector in Italy, preferably in Piemonte region
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Previous experience in a structured, corporate role would be desirable
- Willingness to travel internationally to enhance relationship opportunities
- Proven track record of fulfilling financial responsibility in businesses
- Italian mother tongue
- Professional Fluency in English