Our client is a major global presence operating in the mother and baby retail sector. As a part of their global expansion plans and given that international expansion is the main focus of their growth strategy, they currently seek an International Franchise Director. his role is pivotal in maintaining their uncompromising brand standards.
This business has a flat structure so the position will report directly to the Global Head of Retail.
- Development of new relationships
- Managing North America Wholesale accounts
- Franchise support in North America partnerships
- Analytics – regarding sales trends, forecasts and action plans
- Looking at buying schedules for specific countries and their needs
- Making sure all orders are effective in terms of time, budget and within the critical path
- Strategic Key Account Management with regards to performance, range, market conditions etc.
- Organise Training for any key accounts where required as regards key product lines
- Budgets Business planning- P & L
- Excellent communication skills interacting and advising franchisee's and looking into new business ventures.
- Working closely with head office, logistics, merchandising & buying teams
- You must be able to drive a business at a more strategic yet realistic level due to their on-going focus on delivering on brand standards and looking for a inspirational leadership amongst stores.
- Flexible to travel internationally.
- At least ten years experience in roles of responsibility in the retail and more specifically business/ franchisee development area working on wholesale or international franchising within accessories or fashion
- Fluent English and French
- Track record of managing and creating new account relationships
- Strong negotiation & sales skills and knowledge of international, Luxury markets.
- Highly analytical having dealt with seasonal forecasting
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative with a fastidious attitude.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.